News:

Prehistoric Soul - 2024

We are pleased to announce that the forum has been successfully updated to the latest version. While the process has been gradual and some posts were unfortunately lost, the forum is now operating on a stable platform. Over the coming weeks, we will continue to make periodic updates, including adjustments to colors, advertisements, and other features. In the meantime, we encourage you to catch up on old posts or contribute new ones. Thank you for your patience and continued support.

Main Menu

Windy.app Webinar

Started by jrodda, August 21, 2023, 11:01:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jrodda

A while ago I let the people at Windy.app know that I was mentioning their app a lot on my podcast. I don't have a huge listenership to leverage for ad revenue but I wanted to give them the option to tell me to keep their name out of my dirty mouth before I made any more of a habit of it.

One thing led to another and I'll be doing a webinar with them on maximizing the app's tools to the benefit of the fisherman. I really am a huge fan of their app because it has a lot of tools and different wind models to compare all in one clean interface.

It will be going on live 10am pacific time on Thursday 8/24.

https://media.windy.app/webinar-fish-and-boat/

I know you regulars are probably confident in your weather apps and sites, but if any lurkers out there are still confused about reading conditions, or anyone wants to explore a new app, I recommend taking a look. I'm sure the video will be up after, so whether or not you tune in live, you'll be able to check it out.

Also, you can get a free month of the pro version using code JROD. So there's that for ya!

Latimeria

That's awesome stuff Jeremy!  Congrats and I'll try to listen in!
You can't catch them from your computer chair.

vdisney

Awesome, and like Tom I'll try to listen. 
Family is Everything..............Honor, Loyalty & Respect

Tim524

I recently switched to the Windy app since Magic Seaweed changed into Surfline. I will try to tune in as well 8)