News:

Prehistoric Soul - 2024

We are pleased to announce that the forum has been successfully updated to the latest version. While the process has been gradual and some posts were unfortunately lost, the forum is now operating on a stable platform. Over the coming weeks, we will continue to make periodic updates, including adjustments to colors, advertisements, and other features. In the meantime, we encourage you to catch up on old posts or contribute new ones. Thank you for your patience and continued support.

Main Menu

My Granddaughter's First Fish

Started by Latimeria, August 29, 2023, 07:09:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Latimeria

I haven't really had a chance to take her out fishing.  Well, a couple of times but not really expecting any real results.

With a shakeup in the family, I wasn't sure I was ever going to see her again, but thankfully we got a day and my wife and I took her fishing at the ponds.

We saw a TON of Bluegill, but couldn't get them to bite.  Then she made a crazy cast and yells "Papa, I got one!"  I watched her reel up her first fish.  The mighty Bluegill and gateway drug to all other fishing!

What a thrill it was to see!  Now to start moving to bigger and better any chance we get to see her again!  Maybe some 100+ pound BFT by the fall on her Princess rod?  lol
You can't catch them from your computer chair.

Tim524

vdisney

Absolutely priceless my friend, thank you for sharing
Family is Everything..............Honor, Loyalty & Respect

jrodda

Glad you got that priceless memory. Wishing the best for the family situation.

skrilla

KogaHead

2024 Prehistoric Soul Football Champion
(Tom & Jeremy Suck!)