News:

Prehistoric Soul - 2024

We are pleased to announce that the forum has been successfully updated to the latest version. While the process has been gradual and some posts were unfortunately lost, the forum is now operating on a stable platform. Over the coming weeks, we will continue to make periodic updates, including adjustments to colors, advertisements, and other features. In the meantime, we encourage you to catch up on old posts or contribute new ones. Thank you for your patience and continued support.

Main Menu

Phone

Started by Latimeria, September 13, 2023, 07:57:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Latimeria

So I left my phone at home and I'm here at work thinking "This is not bad as I don't use my phone too often"...  Then I realized, I can't use my headphones now....  That 40 minutes in the quiet gym was brutal listening to the few people grunt and groan the entire time they are working out.  I'm now sitting at my desk trying to write up some protocols and all I can hear is people with their headphones in "Thinking out loud", crunching on food, humming, tapping pencils obsessively on the desk etc. and I'm going stir crazy. 

What's worse is having to listen to my own thoughts without any distraction to stop it!  lol

Note to self, leave an mp3 player in my desk in case of emergency and this happens again...

That is all, carry on.
You can't catch them from your computer chair.

jrodda

Ah, to have coworkers.

sasquatch

Must be pure hell for you.

Latimeria

Quote from: sasquatch on September 13, 2023, 01:49:43 PM
Must be pure hell for you.

As I read aloud what I wrote, I'm definitely a psychology case. lol
You can't catch them from your computer chair.

KogaHead

listening to your own thoughts can be disturbing.
2024 Prehistoric Soul Football Champion
(Tom & Jeremy Suck!)

Tim524

I should have posted this when you wrote it, but here you go anyway ;D ;D