News:

Prehistoric Soul - 2024

We are pleased to announce that the forum has been successfully updated to the latest version. While the process has been gradual and some posts were unfortunately lost, the forum is now operating on a stable platform. Over the coming weeks, we will continue to make periodic updates, including adjustments to colors, advertisements, and other features. In the meantime, we encourage you to catch up on old posts or contribute new ones. Thank you for your patience and continued support.

Main Menu

Week 2 Bitches

Started by KogaHead, September 14, 2023, 04:09:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

KogaHead

Turned in my picks.

Tom will of course look at what I picked and then make his picks since he has never had a original thought. I hope he picks the Jets!

Jeremy will make his picks PUI and sink to the bottom!
2024 Prehistoric Soul Football Champion
(Tom & Jeremy Suck!)

jrodda

I like how competitive it is between us all right now! Too bad you're gonna drop out like your prolapse!

Latimeria

Quote from: KogaHead on September 14, 2023, 04:09:21 PM
Turned in my picks.

Tom will of course look at what I picked and then make his picks since he has never had a original thought. I hope he picks the Jets!

Jeremy will make his picks PUI and sink to the bottom!

Jets will beat the cowgirls, even with Zach at the helm....
You can't catch them from your computer chair.

jrodda

Latimeria

I was planning on putting 16 on Dallas, but my stupid fandom changed my mind, otherwise I would have been 16 points further along!  It's all Koga's fault somehow...

KogaHead

Thank you for your stupidity.

(Tom & Jeremy Suck!)

Pinoyfisher

Quote from: Latimeria on September 19, 2023, 07:16:40 AM
I was planning on putting 16 on Dallas, but my stupid fandom changed my mind, otherwise I would have been 16 points further along!  It's all Koga's fault somehow...

Thought of you while Dallas was spanking your Jets... loved it!
Batson Rod Winner 2017
      2018 SNBF Champ
          Forty Six (46)

Latimeria

jrodda

KogaHead

laugh today, but this week you will sink like a 40 pounds of spark plugs being used as a sinker.
(Tom & Jeremy Suck!)

jrodda

Quote from: KogaHead on September 25, 2023, 06:01:29 PM
laugh today, but this week you will sink like a 40 pounds of spark plugs being used as a sinker.

You're resembling one of those window sashes you recommended a couple months back! Who knew you could deep drop in Arizona.

94-84-84