News:

Prehistoric Soul - 2024

We are pleased to announce that the forum has been successfully updated to the latest version. While the process has been gradual and some posts were unfortunately lost, the forum is now operating on a stable platform. Over the coming weeks, we will continue to make periodic updates, including adjustments to colors, advertisements, and other features. In the meantime, we encourage you to catch up on old posts or contribute new ones. Thank you for your patience and continued support.

Main Menu

Santee Puddles (10/11)

Started by Latimeria, October 15, 2023, 07:30:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Latimeria

I needed a mental break and ran down to the puddles for a sit and chill session.  Stockzilla happened, so there's 3,500 pounds of catfish in there that only come out at night, so seeing them in the day is more of a rarity.

Weeds were choking my usual spots and bass rats were taking up my back-ups.  I opted to just sit and enjoy the quiet and didn't care if I caught anything...

Well, that was a lie.  As we were getting close to closing time, I started to get desperate and sent out an inflated pinched crawler as a back up.

BOOM!  Skunk be gone!  haha

That was it.  Something was eating the meat off the skin of my mackerel, but no real bites.  The relaxation helped, but I'm going to need more therapy than that. 

Thanks for reading!
You can't catch them from your computer chair.

Tim524

Good Therapy. Sometimes it's the little things in life  ;D

jrodda