News:

Prehistoric Soul - 2024

We are pleased to announce that the forum has been successfully updated to the latest version. While the process has been gradual and some posts were unfortunately lost, the forum is now operating on a stable platform. Over the coming weeks, we will continue to make periodic updates, including adjustments to colors, advertisements, and other features. In the meantime, we encourage you to catch up on old posts or contribute new ones. Thank you for your patience and continued support.

Main Menu

HB 10/18

Started by jrodda, October 18, 2023, 10:06:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jrodda

Met up with Tommy to fish the surf this morning. 0700-0900. A bit foggy. No crab beds. Swell forecast 3' @ 6 seconds. Nice enough outside break to attract surfers but keep them well out of casting distance. Nice trough for about a quarter mile, a few particularly tasty holes here and there. A dozen casts with dink pecks, and one aggressive YFC for the morning on crack. Tommy got a dink BSP on a grub.

Might take the boat out tomorrow.

vdisney

Quote from: jrodda on October 18, 2023, 10:06:21 AM
Might take the boat out tomorrow.

Nice YFC, haven't caught one in over a year.  We took the boat to MDR this morning and got a load of spotties but no halibut.  Good luck tomorrow
Family is Everything..............Honor, Loyalty & Respect

sasquatch

I need to start that back up. Other interests have been taking up my time. Read that as partying like I'm 25 and sleeping late.

vdisney

Quote from: sasquatch on October 18, 2023, 06:44:16 PMRead that as partying like I'm 25 and sleeping late.

;D   ;D
Family is Everything..............Honor, Loyalty & Respect

Latimeria

Nice Choke on that Croak!    ;D

Super fun seeing the surf reports again.  I can't remember the last time my toes were in the sand.
You can't catch them from your computer chair.