News:

Prehistoric Soul - 2024

We are pleased to announce that the forum has been successfully updated to the latest version. While the process has been gradual and some posts were unfortunately lost, the forum is now operating on a stable platform. Over the coming weeks, we will continue to make periodic updates, including adjustments to colors, advertisements, and other features. In the meantime, we encourage you to catch up on old posts or contribute new ones. Thank you for your patience and continued support.

Main Menu

First of 2024

Started by vdisney, January 02, 2024, 11:16:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

vdisney

Took my dad to the pier this morning, I only hung one but it was the right kind.  Quick picture then released, measured a fraction shy of 23"

Family is Everything..............Honor, Loyalty & Respect

jrodda

Way to bring in the new year, Verne. Nice one.

Ethansauce_

I'm glad somebody's holding down the fort! Good deal Verne!
Getting skunked on land, pier, and kayak since 01'
@ethansauce_

Dark_Knight_9C1

Wow, Halibut from the pier!
That must have been though to bring up.
Great hearing your still getting you Dad out there too. 8)

-Keith

Latimeria

You know, you guys sure get a lot of legal halibut.  I am surprised you don't keep any since they are excellent table fare, but I get your freezer is stuffed to the gills!  lol

Great work Verne and say hello to your dad from me.
You can't catch them from your computer chair.

Tim524

What a way to welcome 2024, that's awesome 8)  Hope the rest of the year is just as rewarding :)

vdisney

Quote from: Latimeria on January 03, 2024, 05:45:39 AM
You know, you guys sure get a lot of legal halibut.  I am surprised you don't keep any since they are excellent table fare

Actually, I bought a gaff for the boat.  Thinking about keeping some this spring, we let some monsters go this last summer
Family is Everything..............Honor, Loyalty & Respect

KogaHead

2024 Prehistoric Soul Football Champion
(Tom & Jeremy Suck!)

skrilla

sasquatch

Platashrmp

Blammo! Nice one Verne!