News:

Prehistoric Soul - 2024

We are pleased to announce that the forum has been successfully updated to the latest version. While the process has been gradual and some posts were unfortunately lost, the forum is now operating on a stable platform. Over the coming weeks, we will continue to make periodic updates, including adjustments to colors, advertisements, and other features. In the meantime, we encourage you to catch up on old posts or contribute new ones. Thank you for your patience and continued support.

Main Menu

Taking the Granddaughter Fishing (1/28)

Started by Latimeria, January 30, 2024, 05:32:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Latimeria

So I went up to where my daughter and granddaughter was living and took Lydia out fishing.  I saw lots of fish, but these little waterways are heavily fished, and it's all catch and release, so catching one isn't easy.

She wanted to reel in all the time, so giving the fish time to eat the bait was almost impossible.  LOL

She asked me to pick her up and I was wondering what she was doing... until she said "I'm acting like the fish in your pictures".  OMG....  LOL

Well, it was a fun time even if we didn't catch anything.  Next time!
You can't catch them from your computer chair.

jrodda

Sounds like a great time! Really nice hangout.

vdisney

Family is Everything..............Honor, Loyalty & Respect

sasquatch

Jealous. Got laughed at when I told Carey I'd be stoked on a grandkid. She didn't expect that.

KogaHead

Too funny, she looks at your pictures and reads your posts.
2024 Prehistoric Soul Football Champion
(Tom & Jeremy Suck!)