News:

Prehistoric Soul - 2024

We are pleased to announce that the forum has been successfully updated to the latest version. While the process has been gradual and some posts were unfortunately lost, the forum is now operating on a stable platform. Over the coming weeks, we will continue to make periodic updates, including adjustments to colors, advertisements, and other features. In the meantime, we encourage you to catch up on old posts or contribute new ones. Thank you for your patience and continued support.

Main Menu

Time Goes By

Started by Tim524, February 02, 2024, 09:03:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tim524

Well, this Pic showed up as a memory on my Timeline and I just couldn't believe it was 18 years ago :o My best friend and I grew up together fishing The Sierras since the early 70's and here we are in 2006 just having a blast.

He past away in 2015 from Cancer but I still cherish the memories we had together as we scouted those mountain streams. The best part is I have taken all 3 of my boys up there since they were born and they have the passion for the area as well 8) 8) 8) We still fish the same area as the Pic and I know my buddy Jim is there with us  :)

Be safe out there in all this rain  ;)

Latimeria

Ugh.... It's terrible when people are taken too soon. 
You can't catch them from your computer chair.

vdisney

Family is Everything..............Honor, Loyalty & Respect