News:

Prehistoric Soul - 2024

We are pleased to announce that the forum has been successfully updated to the latest version. While the process has been gradual and some posts were unfortunately lost, the forum is now operating on a stable platform. Over the coming weeks, we will continue to make periodic updates, including adjustments to colors, advertisements, and other features. In the meantime, we encourage you to catch up on old posts or contribute new ones. Thank you for your patience and continued support.

Main Menu

SoCal Striper Contest

Started by Latimeria, February 06, 2024, 07:57:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Latimeria

So my buddy Roger has ran into some guys the last few months that caught some SoCal Stripers.  I know Jeremy has an itch to scratch that one off, but Koga's not here to lend a helping hand so here it is...

Bragging Rights and maybe a little prize pack for the first guy to land a shore caught striper (from SoCal).  So Far...

JRodda: Big Fat Zero

Roger: Big Fat Zero

Squatch: Roboworm Monster

Latimeria:  Two Torrey Pines Linesiders

Kogahead: Dreaming of lipping Pinoyfisher
You can't catch them from your computer chair.

Pinoyfisher

Hahahaha!! Glad I saw jrodda's post, I now know how to catch Koga. I just need to stop by F Street to buy some bait.
Batson Rod Winner 2017
      2018 SNBF Champ
          Forty Six (46)

jrodda

You know I'm in. Just struck out this afternoon. I will try again tomorrow but might need a new location.

Latimeria

Quote from: jrodda on February 06, 2024, 04:27:21 PM
You know I'm in. Just struck out this afternoon. I will try again tomorrow but might need a new location.

The last 2 days, Roger's been killing the bass, but they only had spots.
You can't catch them from your computer chair.