News:

Prehistoric Soul - 2024

We are pleased to announce that the forum has been successfully updated to the latest version. While the process has been gradual and some posts were unfortunately lost, the forum is now operating on a stable platform. Over the coming weeks, we will continue to make periodic updates, including adjustments to colors, advertisements, and other features. In the meantime, we encourage you to catch up on old posts or contribute new ones. Thank you for your patience and continued support.

Main Menu

Koga's Club

Started by jrodda, March 25, 2024, 04:37:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jrodda

Are you AOY yet at your bass club? I can't remember your last name but I don't see any Chris even placing on your club website's tourney results :(

Thinking about heading out for your Open in June to give you a tutorial.

Latimeria

Hahahaha, damn.  I'm thinking there may be a private list he's on in his bass club.
You can't catch them from your computer chair.

KogaHead

won first year i was in club

into shooting at ben avery gun range

working on sinking inflatables in the pacific ocean from az

won the march tourney at alamo, but we had six fish in the live well and where disqualified, i told the boat owner and he disagreed on the number of fish had big fish too
2024 Prehistoric Soul Football Champion
(Tom & Jeremy Suck!)

Latimeria

Got caught cheating with 6?
You can't catch them from your computer chair.

jrodda

Disagreed on 6 LOL

I have a 2nd grade nephew in my contacts that you could hit up to get you over that hump!

KogaHead

i tried to convince him, he was very adamant about only 5, should have seen his face when we had 5 fish in the weigh bag and he heard a fish kicking in the livewell, he looked right at me and said "say it," so i responded with "you f@cking fool," we both laughed
2024 Prehistoric Soul Football Champion
(Tom & Jeremy Suck!)