News:

Prehistoric Soul - 2024

We are pleased to announce that the forum has been successfully updated to the latest version. While the process has been gradual and some posts were unfortunately lost, the forum is now operating on a stable platform. Over the coming weeks, we will continue to make periodic updates, including adjustments to colors, advertisements, and other features. In the meantime, we encourage you to catch up on old posts or contribute new ones. Thank you for your patience and continued support.

Main Menu

Bat News

Started by Latimeria, April 18, 2024, 07:59:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Latimeria

Rogers been catching them, but they are not in an area we should really be fishing until the evening and there are lots of obstacles around to navigate.  For the SD Crew, what time are you coming down?  I'll be fishing the surf in the morning if it allows me and will run to the bay in the afternoon.  Joe won't be able to lock down a fire ring this year, so would someone else be able to?  Keep me posted and let's get a plan together to bring home a sweet victory for SD this year!
You can't catch them from your computer chair.

Tim524

I'll try to lock down a fire ring, hopefully around 10am or so.

Latimeria

Quote from: Tim524 on April 18, 2024, 08:13:14 AM
I'll try to lock down a fire ring, hopefully around 10am or so.

Sounds good Tim.  I'd venture we only need one this year depending on the crowd we get, but we can make one hell of a fire if need be.  lol
You can't catch them from your computer chair.