News:

Prehistoric Soul - 2024

We are pleased to announce that the forum has been successfully updated to the latest version. While the process has been gradual and some posts were unfortunately lost, the forum is now operating on a stable platform. Over the coming weeks, we will continue to make periodic updates, including adjustments to colors, advertisements, and other features. In the meantime, we encourage you to catch up on old posts or contribute new ones. Thank you for your patience and continued support.

Main Menu

Football Pool

Started by Latimeria, May 30, 2024, 05:59:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Latimeria

Just trying to grab Koga's attention.  I just have a hunch he's going to have a terrible NFL season and football pool.
You can't catch them from your computer chair.

KogaHead

You two buttheads will be looking at my taint all year!
2024 Prehistoric Soul Football Champion
(Tom & Jeremy Suck!)

Latimeria

Dolphin's Fans will do Dolphin things... and Koga will reverse Cowboy on Jerry Jones and Dak! lol

jrodda

ARod says if he doesn't do a good job they will fire him, sounds like his last brain cell is all revved up and ready for training camp!

I just need to see the fins end their playoff drought. All I have wanted for...decades...

KogaHead

Quote from: jrodda on May 30, 2024, 11:31:20 AM
ARod says if he doesn't do a good job they will fire him, sounds like his last brain cell is all revved up and ready for training camp!

I just need to see the fins end their playoff drought. All I have wanted for...decades...

Phins will finish with winning record and miss playoffs.
(Tom & Jeremy Suck!)

Latimeria

Pool will be starting up in 45 days.  Early, I know... but never too early to have fun at Koga's expense.

jrodda

Quote from: Latimeria on June 28, 2024, 11:37:49 AM
Pool will be starting up in 45 days.  Early, I know... but never too early to have fun at Koga's expense.

How many passes will ARod throw this year? Over/under 2?

sasquatch

Trying to participate here but all I have is an offensive tasteless football joke.

Latimeria

Quote from: sasquatch on June 28, 2024, 05:08:01 PM
Trying to participate here but all I have is an offensive tasteless football joke.

I can only imagine.  LOL

sasquatch

Quote from: Latimeria on July 01, 2024, 07:50:54 PM

I can only imagine.  LOL

Thought of you when I heard it.

Latimeria

Quote from: sasquatch on July 01, 2024, 07:54:15 PM
Quote from: Latimeria on July 01, 2024, 07:50:54 PM

I can only imagine.  LOL

Thought of you when I heard it.

I actually want to hear it!  lol

sasquatch

Don't want people to think I'm a monster. Sasquatch handle aside

KogaHead

Getting ready for FOOTBALL! LameFootballPickingMerica and PepetuallyStupidPickingRodda gonna get smoked this year. Dumbphins will have losing record and Jets will struggle to get four wins.
(Tom & Jeremy Suck!)

jrodda

Quote from: KogaHead on July 03, 2024, 09:18:20 AM
Getting ready for FOOTBALL! LameFootballPickingMerica and PepetuallyStupidPickingRodda gonna get smoked this year. Dumbphins will have losing record and Jets will struggle to get four wins.

Keep making different predictions throughout the offseason and you'll get one right!

Tempe Tweedy Birds will win 5, and Kyler will set new Call of Duty kill ratio PBs while playing 7 games for $50mil.

KogaHead

Kyler is a flogger!

But watching Marvin Jr. bail him out will be interesting.
(Tom & Jeremy Suck!)