News:

Prehistoric Soul - 2024

We are pleased to announce that the forum has been successfully updated to the latest version. While the process has been gradual and some posts were unfortunately lost, the forum is now operating on a stable platform. Over the coming weeks, we will continue to make periodic updates, including adjustments to colors, advertisements, and other features. In the meantime, we encourage you to catch up on old posts or contribute new ones. Thank you for your patience and continued support.

Main Menu

Dixon And The Secret Ponds

Started by Tim524, June 02, 2024, 07:47:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tim524

Max got his Driver's License a couple weeks ago and wanted to put it to use, asked if he and his buddy could go fishing while Janie and I wen to breakfast with our friends. I figured he wouldn't get up that early anyway so I said yes. I went out to the Shop early this morning to grab my 5am Diet Coke and I see all his gear organized and ready to go (Holy Chit) He was ready  and off he went. He sent me the pics and it looks like they did pretty well. Myles didn't go, apparently his Beauty Sleep was more important.

The taste of freedom must feel pretty good cause after Max came back from a morning session at Dixon, he wanted to go to his Secret Ponds and finish off his Sunday with Bass Thumb. By this time Myles was awake and wanted to get on the board too, so off they went to find some Large Mouth Bass in a very remote part of Valley Center. They found a few !

Myles got a couple as well

Hawg Bait !!!

They were there all day and caught 60+ Bass, next time I will get in on the action, just glad they had fun on their first solo trip.

jrodda

60+, holy cow! Killing it. Glad the first instinct with the car is to fish!

Latimeria

That's Lake Barrett style numbers there!  Congrats Boys!
You can't catch them from your computer chair.

KogaHead

2024 Prehistoric Soul Football Champion
(Tom & Jeremy Suck!)

vdisney

Quote from: jrodda on June 02, 2024, 10:15:09 PM
60+, holy cow! Killing it. Glad the first instinct with the car is to fish!

X2!!!!!
Family is Everything..............Honor, Loyalty & Respect

Pinoyfisher

Batson Rod Winner 2017
      2018 SNBF Champ
          Forty Six (46)