News:

Prehistoric Soul - 2024

We are pleased to announce that the forum has been successfully updated to the latest version. While the process has been gradual and some posts were unfortunately lost, the forum is now operating on a stable platform. Over the coming weeks, we will continue to make periodic updates, including adjustments to colors, advertisements, and other features. In the meantime, we encourage you to catch up on old posts or contribute new ones. Thank you for your patience and continued support.

Main Menu

DOH

Started by Latimeria, June 10, 2024, 05:07:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Latimeria

I was packing my work clothes up in the dark this morning and threw my shoes in my gym bag.  I didn't have a light source to check the shoes I was grabbing, but I thought I grabbed a matching pair.

Finished my work out and took my work shoes out...Ut Oh....

Man, I apparently need a few more days off to recalibrate.  I opted to wear my stinky gym shoes over the odd shoes, although in hindsight it may have been funnier.  lol
You can't catch them from your computer chair.

Tim524

I bet you have another pair just like it at home !   Ha Ha

jrodda

You got left and right, it would be a slick style.

vdisney

Quote from: Tim524 on June 10, 2024, 06:36:40 PM
I bet you have another pair just like it at home !   Ha Ha

Too funny
Family is Everything..............Honor, Loyalty & Respect

KogaHead

Wow! You can identify fossil and fish no one else could, but you cannot pick out a matching pair of shoes. They say every genius has a few quirks.
2024 Prehistoric Soul Football Champion
(Tom & Jeremy Suck!)

Latimeria

Quote from: KogaHead on June 11, 2024, 08:12:40 AM
Wow! You can identify fossil and fish no one else could, but you cannot pick out a matching pair of shoes. They say every genius has a few quirks.

I was hungover and rushing out the door without trying to wake the wife.  There was a lot going against me that morning.  hahahaha
You can't catch them from your computer chair.