News:

Prehistoric Soul - 2024

We are pleased to announce that the forum has been successfully updated to the latest version. While the process has been gradual and some posts were unfortunately lost, the forum is now operating on a stable platform. Over the coming weeks, we will continue to make periodic updates, including adjustments to colors, advertisements, and other features. In the meantime, we encourage you to catch up on old posts or contribute new ones. Thank you for your patience and continued support.

Main Menu

Restaurant rec. Escondido

Started by sasquatch, June 27, 2024, 08:56:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

sasquatch

Looking for a decent restaurant in Escondido for tomorrow night. Not a fancy place, but actual sit down at a table with servers. Full bar a must.

Any help?

Honestly I'd be happy to just go to Tim's house and BYOB. His food pics always make me hungry.

Latimeria

I just sent a text out to the boys.  I should have something soon to send you.
You can't catch them from your computer chair.

Latimeria

First text came in... Vintana.... or Stone Brewery.   More to come.

Latimeria

sasquatch

Hey, thanks. Can't do stone. Need a full bar. Carey is nervous about gluten cross contamination eating out. Lemon drop martinis keep her occupied.
I'll look at vintana
Edit and bellamy

sasquatch

They look good, but hopefully some of your friends are broke and have some thoughts.

Latimeria

Quote from: sasquatch on June 27, 2024, 05:34:24 PM
They look good, but hopefully some of your friends are broke and have some thoughts.

They're the Animal Park guys, so I know they don't have money.  I requested exactly what you asked for, so not sure what they sent me.  I'll ask again.

jrodda

Timmy is in the Sierras but Im sure if you go dig around his yard a bit you could find a fully cooked pig.

Latimeria

Quote from: jrodda on June 27, 2024, 06:58:31 PM
Timmy is in the Sierras but Im sure if you go dig around his yard a bit you could find a fully cooked pig.

He probably still has one buried since the last Pig Party!  lol

sasquatch

Places looked good just more than I'm looking to spend. It's family dinner not date night. Thanks for reaching out.

KogaHead

Draft Republic hits all your requirements, except in San Marcos. Check out the website.
2024 Prehistoric Soul Football Champion
(Tom & Jeremy Suck!)

sasquatch

Thanks guys. Think we are ending up at BJs. They have gluten free stuff so my wife can eat too.

I know, chain, all that, but wife can eat is the trump card.

jrodda

Quote from: sasquatch on June 28, 2024, 09:48:54 AM
Thanks guys. Think we are ending up at BJs. They have gluten free stuff so my wife can eat too.

Their ahi tuna salad always hits.

sasquatch

Quote from: jrodda on June 28, 2024, 02:06:28 PM

Lol. Fish is gross. Mushrooms however are delicious. Ask Tom

Latimeria

Quote from: sasquatch on June 28, 2024, 05:05:34 PM
Quote from: jrodda on June 28, 2024, 02:06:28 PM

Lol. Fish is gross. Mushrooms however are delicious. Ask Tom

I think you mixed those two up...  lol