News:

Prehistoric Soul - 2024

We are pleased to announce that the forum has been successfully updated to the latest version. While the process has been gradual and some posts were unfortunately lost, the forum is now operating on a stable platform. Over the coming weeks, we will continue to make periodic updates, including adjustments to colors, advertisements, and other features. In the meantime, we encourage you to catch up on old posts or contribute new ones. Thank you for your patience and continued support.

Main Menu

Need a break

Started by Tim524, September 04, 2024, 08:12:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tim524

Well, this Friday my dad gets laid to rest and with all the chaos that goes with prepping for that for the past few weeks, I decided to get out of town the following Wednesday and head to The Sierras on a solo trip. A little time away to clear the mind and reboot my spirits and try to get back into the swing of things. The Cyclops is due to get wet, hope to have a report as soon as the water decides to calm down. Stay cool out there, supposed to be triple digits for the next week  ;) 

Latimeria

Sounds like a solid plan to heal the mind, body, and soul Tim.

Safe trip and we'll see you when you get back.
You can't catch them from your computer chair.

sasquatch

I bet one of those marlin Tom keeps seeing would do wonders.
Have a good trip Tim. I'm sure you can use a break and some peace.

KogaHead

Great opportunity to remember all your Dad did for you. Wishing you the best of thoughts.
2024 Prehistoric Soul Football Champion
(Tom & Jeremy Suck!)

vdisney

Safe travels Tim, hopefully you will find some peace
Family is Everything..............Honor, Loyalty & Respect

Tim524

Thanks guys, the reality of life has set in :-\