News:

Prehistoric Soul - 2024

We are pleased to announce that the forum has been successfully updated to the latest version. While the process has been gradual and some posts were unfortunately lost, the forum is now operating on a stable platform. Over the coming weeks, we will continue to make periodic updates, including adjustments to colors, advertisements, and other features. In the meantime, we encourage you to catch up on old posts or contribute new ones. Thank you for your patience and continued support.

Main Menu

Like a Glove...

Started by jrodda, September 13, 2024, 07:09:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jrodda

I have a covered parking spot at my apartment. Replacing my volvo sedan with an SUV, and I realized one of my potential challenges might be the boat not fitting on top of the SUV inside of the covered spot. Did a measurement a bit ago and it seemed like it was gonna be about 1.5" too big, and I would probably end up jamming the boat in the ceiling if I wasn't careful. Finally tried today, didn't fully inflate, and I got about 1.5" to spare. Thank god. Saves me some time and energy in the morning before launch.

Off to f@ck up some threshers in the morning.

vdisney

Nice ride Jeremy, you made a wise choice.  Good luck this morning
Family is Everything..............Honor, Loyalty & Respect

Latimeria

I was going to say don't fully inflate it, but you figured that out quick enough.  hahaha

Man, that's a tight fit, but glad it works out.  That would be a bitch to have to fill it up from deflated every time you took it out now.

Congrats on the new ride!
You can't catch them from your computer chair.

jrodda

Quote from: vdisney on September 14, 2024, 05:08:14 AMNice ride Jeremy, you made a wise choice.  Good luck this morning

Thanks Verne. It's got a small laundry list of things to do on it but I got a toyota in part so I could do some things myself. Gonna do front brakes with a friend this week, o2 sensor solo today, and get some front tires soon. Maybe a battery in the near future but it's not an immediate issue.