News:

Prehistoric Soul - 2024

We are pleased to announce that the forum has been successfully updated to the latest version. While the process has been gradual and some posts were unfortunately lost, the forum is now operating on a stable platform. Over the coming weeks, we will continue to make periodic updates, including adjustments to colors, advertisements, and other features. In the meantime, we encourage you to catch up on old posts or contribute new ones. Thank you for your patience and continued support.

Main Menu

Watt a Headache

Started by jrodda, September 15, 2024, 12:38:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jrodda

Can't stand anything about duffies. I don't like their design, I don't like their drivers, I don't like the space they take up, and I despise their names. Whenever I fish the back of Huntington Harbor I get worked up thinking about the boat owners' audacity to come up with such horrible puns and proceed to stick them on the back of their little booze cruiser.

Here's about a third of the harbor. Enjoy. Or, get worked up like me.

If you came this far, here's some help to even your mood back out.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wkse4PPxkk4

KogaHead

Those are killer for bar hopping in Newport
2024 Prehistoric Soul Football Champion
(Tom & Jeremy Suck!)

Latimeria

You can't catch them from your computer chair.

Tim524

Latimeria

I totally agree.... terrible puns.  Koga probably sits on those boats drinking 0.5% beer in tea cups with his pinky out while letting out an "ahhhhh" after each sip. 

;D
You can't catch them from your computer chair.

sasquatch

Quote from: Latimeria on September 16, 2024, 07:39:11 PMI totally agree.... terrible puns.  Koga probably sits on those boats drinking 0.5% beer in tea cups with his pinky out while letting out an "ahhhhh" after each sip. 

;D
I disagree. They are great puns. Puns being the lowest form of humor aside.