News:

Prehistoric Soul - 2024

We are pleased to announce that the forum has been successfully updated to the latest version. While the process has been gradual and some posts were unfortunately lost, the forum is now operating on a stable platform. Over the coming weeks, we will continue to make periodic updates, including adjustments to colors, advertisements, and other features. In the meantime, we encourage you to catch up on old posts or contribute new ones. Thank you for your patience and continued support.

Main Menu

4/11 for Nada

Started by xjchad, April 12, 2015, 07:57:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

xjchad

Well unfortunately not much to report.
I didn't have as much time as I'd hoped but was able to spend a couple hours on the sand at the top of the incoming tide. Had a couple of bites but all I brought in was kelp. The surf was picking up and there was a pretty strong downhill current.
Glad most of you had better luck!

WheresMyBeer

1morecast

At least you got out and wet the line. You'll get yours soon.  ;)
2016 Summer Shark Fishing Champion :)
Twenty Three (23)

SevengillTheVC

Did you fish the outlet? It can be pretty jungly at times. Sorry to hear you struck out, did you see any signs of leopard love in the water?

Latimeria

Time on the water...  you can't get bit sitting on your couch so even a skunk is a small success.  It will happen!   8)
You can't catch them from your computer chair.

xjchad

Yes it's nice to just get out there, definitely making me want it more!

Quote from: SevengillTheVC on April 13, 2015, 01:03:53 AM
Did you fish the outlet? It can be pretty jungly at times. Sorry to hear you struck out, did you see any signs of leopard love in the water?

Adam, I was at the estuary.  I didn't get out there till almost dark so it was hard to see.  I was looking in the water with my headlamp every time I waded out to cast but didn't see anything.  PM'd ya.

sasquatch

Better than not trying at all.

vdisney

Quote from: Latimeria on April 13, 2015, 07:39:55 AM
Time on the water...  you can't get bit sitting on your couch so even a skunk is a small success.  It will happen!   8)

Well put, couldn't said it better myself...........V
Family is Everything..............Honor, Loyalty & Respect

Eric H

Quote from: xjchad on April 13, 2015, 08:26:50 AM
Yes it's nice to just get out there, definitely making me want it more!

Quote from: SevengillTheVC on April 13, 2015, 01:03:53 AM

Adam, I was at the estuary.  I didn't get out there till almost dark so it was hard to see.  I was looking in the water with my headlamp every time I waded out to cast but didn't see anything.  PM'd ya.

If your target is leopards, keep working that spot. you will get one very soon.

fresh perch

xjchad

Right on, thanks guys  8)
I'll be spending my lunch breaks with the Carolina rig catching bait!