News:

Prehistoric Soul - 2024

We are pleased to announce that the forum has been successfully updated to the latest version. While the process has been gradual and some posts were unfortunately lost, the forum is now operating on a stable platform. Over the coming weeks, we will continue to make periodic updates, including adjustments to colors, advertisements, and other features. In the meantime, we encourage you to catch up on old posts or contribute new ones. Thank you for your patience and continued support.

Main Menu

Rainshadow Revelation 72H

Started by skrilla, April 13, 2015, 05:19:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

skrilla

Wrapped this one up for the Heroes On The Water fundraising tournament in Mission Bay this weekend. This one will be awarded to the 1st place bass division winner. Blank is the Rainshadow REVC72H which is 7'2 and rated fast, 12-25lb, 3/8-1 1/4oz. Alps MXN guides, MVT reel seat, Super Grade cork split grip, drop shot hook keeper, and aluminum bling rings all generously donated from Batson Enterprises. Great for heavier bay bass fishing as well as hucking smaller plastics at calicos in the kelp. Gonna have to order one for myself if I don't win it back.  ;D

Eric H

looks flawless, nice craftsmanship 8)

Latimeria

Bad ass Len!  You know that I'm dying to see a jig stick soon that you're putting out these teases! Lol
You can't catch them from your computer chair.

Jaws

Awesome Len! Artist at work there!
It's all Tom and Don's fault! They "hooked" me on mud marlins and sharks!

SNBF VI  Winner

WheresMyBeer