News:

Prehistoric Soul - 2024

We are pleased to announce that the forum has been successfully updated to the latest version. While the process has been gradual and some posts were unfortunately lost, the forum is now operating on a stable platform. Over the coming weeks, we will continue to make periodic updates, including adjustments to colors, advertisements, and other features. In the meantime, we encourage you to catch up on old posts or contribute new ones. Thank you for your patience and continued support.

Main Menu

Last minute Mission bay soak

Started by raychavez91, April 15, 2015, 11:16:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

raychavez91

Seeing as I got a new reel that is badly in need of a drag puller...I opted to go the bay. But due to complications I couldn't get there till 9.
Luckily I got bit almost immediately after setting up...missed it.
Seen a very good number of boils that got the blood pumping, so rigged a spook...and the boils ceased.
Lot of people burning pallets and furniture to keep the area well lit. I even had a fire going, even had the gf come down to visit and had her makin smores...as we were packin up at 10:30, I get a good run on my torium...man it's got a Smooth drag and a real nice feel to it...easily handled a nice 50" bat...turned out to be a very nice quick session

sasquatch

Nice one Ray. Can't wait to check out the reel.

WheresMyBeer

Not a bad place to hang a few hours of your day   8) 8) 8)

raychavez91

Yeah man, I was tripping it on this dude bringing a uhaul truck full of furniture to burn...it had divorce written allover it.
Otherwise for 2 hr outing I'm happy, can't wait for tonight's session

Eric H

Nice one ese 8)

Great way to test out the new reel.

Latimeria

Beauty Ray!  Great way to break in the new reel, now let's see some grinners on it!  I have to vicariously fish through you guys for a while and i want to see some toothy action!

🌊
You can't catch them from your computer chair.

raychavez91

I'll try and make them as detailed as possible lol

Pinoyfisher

Nice! Mission Bay is pretty reliable for a quick sesh. I see you're really diggin' SD  ;)
Batson Rod Winner 2017
      2018 SNBF Champ
          Forty Six (46)

raychavez91

Yeah man, it's got wonderful fishing opportunities, and just the stylev of living really is nice

Pinoyfisher

Now, if only the cost of living here would go down...
Batson Rod Winner 2017
      2018 SNBF Champ
          Forty Six (46)

Latimeria

Quote from: Pinoyfisher on April 17, 2015, 12:48:51 PM
Now, if only the cost of living here would go down...
In a way, I'm glad it's expensive as it keeps it small SD and keeps most of the country from moving here.
You can't catch them from your computer chair.