News:

Prehistoric Soul - 2024

We are pleased to announce that the forum has been successfully updated to the latest version. While the process has been gradual and some posts were unfortunately lost, the forum is now operating on a stable platform. Over the coming weeks, we will continue to make periodic updates, including adjustments to colors, advertisements, and other features. In the meantime, we encourage you to catch up on old posts or contribute new ones. Thank you for your patience and continued support.

Main Menu

Soups were on! 4/22/15

Started by WheresMyBeer, April 23, 2015, 11:24:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

raychavez91

WheresMyBeer

Quote from: Latimeria on April 23, 2015, 04:44:44 PM
I was going to put Paul on the main PS cover, but it was too small to post, so Dave gets front page news! Congrats Dave!

LOL .... now you're just plain stoking the fire  ;D ;D ;D ;D

Alright alright ... in fairness I finally got a good pic of Paul, and it was a nice fish. So here's the full shot.

;D ;D 8) 8) 8)

Rammer

I was going to put Paul on the main PS cover, but it was too small to post, so Dave gets front page news! Congrats Dave!

I was sabotaged. 
Rammer

sasquatch

That's messed up.

Latimeria

Quote from: Rammer on April 23, 2015, 04:54:13 PM

I was sabotaged.

Your pic was totally the winner, but Dave had his due with his first Soupie.  LOL
Besides, he made the post and did what he had to do.  Bring a camera next time and you'll supersede his post!
I'm sure you'll make the PS cover again soon though as you are on a tare!   :)
You can't catch them from your computer chair.

sasquatch

greyhoundfan

Pinoyfisher

Batson Rod Winner 2017
      2018 SNBF Champ
          Forty Six (46)

Rammer

Quote from: Latimeria on April 23, 2015, 05:46:24 PM
Quote from: Rammer on April 23, 2015, 04:54:13 PM

I was sabotaged.

Your pic was totally the winner, but Dave had his due with his first Soupie.  LOL
Besides, he made the post and did what he had to do.  Bring a camera next time and you'll supersede his post!
I'm sure you'll make the PS cover again soon though as you are on a tare!   :)

That was my first soupie Dave just forgot to tell you that...  I agree Dave deserve the front page. He's been on a long dry spell watching everyone else catch.    JK
Rammer

Eric H

faster u fool

getting em guys..bummed I lost my surf rod.. :'(
GET OUT AND GET BIT..