News:

Prehistoric Soul - 2024

We are pleased to announce that the forum has been successfully updated to the latest version. While the process has been gradual and some posts were unfortunately lost, the forum is now operating on a stable platform. Over the coming weeks, we will continue to make periodic updates, including adjustments to colors, advertisements, and other features. In the meantime, we encourage you to catch up on old posts or contribute new ones. Thank you for your patience and continued support.

Main Menu

Never fishing MB again.

Started by sasquatch, April 25, 2015, 05:59:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sasquatch

Latimeria

I hate when those things invade. After that last blood letting they did on my feet and ankles, it's boots only for me!
You can't catch them from your computer chair.

Eric H

Latimeria

So did you fish MB and the pods are everywhere, or did you wstch "The Bay"? Good god if you watched it. It freaked me out.

sasquatch

Hazmat suit for me from now on. Not taking any chances.

raychavez91

Latimeria

Quote from: raychavez91 on April 25, 2015, 06:37:43 PM
Gotta patch waders now

Ray, we have had times where our ankles were swarmed with isopods and they were biting chunks out of our ankles where they were just bleeding like crazy.  They usually come out at night and when you shine a light in the water, you could see them swarming.  There are also times that they gut our mack heads in 20 minutes without a bit of meat left. 

This movie just gave me the heebie jeebies when I saw it!

raychavez91

Wow i always figured they where solitary "hunters", something else i get to look forward too ::)

WheresMyBeer

WheresMyBeer