News:

Prehistoric Soul - 2024

We are pleased to announce that the forum has been successfully updated to the latest version. While the process has been gradual and some posts were unfortunately lost, the forum is now operating on a stable platform. Over the coming weeks, we will continue to make periodic updates, including adjustments to colors, advertisements, and other features. In the meantime, we encourage you to catch up on old posts or contribute new ones. Thank you for your patience and continued support.

Main Menu

Where's Sasquatch Game

Started by Latimeria, May 08, 2015, 02:02:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Latimeria

did something like this a long time ago, but it is always fun to revisit or play along if you never have seen it before.

There are two that I still need to find where I hid him.   I forgot what an inebriated blast this was making them.

You can't catch them from your computer chair.

sasquatch

Thanks for the laugh from th past.

sasquatch

I'll have to look. I think I saved some other crowds. Found me in all these but it wasn't easy.

Scribby

Ha!

Going to show Evan tonight and see if he can fine him.

j

Latimeria

Quote from: Scribby on May 08, 2015, 04:07:12 PM
Ha!

Going to show Evan tonight and see if he can fine him.

j
Hey Jason!  Great seeing you on here.  I hope all is well with the family and let's see how many Evan can find! 

Latimeria

Here are a few more.  I made 5, but only found 4, so I saved one somewhere in my computer that I can't find...  I'll track it down.  In the meantime, here are some more.

sasquatch

Latimeria

sasquatch

Figured that out. Got all of them but the cartoon, but I've been out for drinks so I'll try again.

Got it.

WheresMyBeer

Whoa ... Rain huh?

Cartoon is getting me.

Reminds me of flipping through the "Highlights Magazine" waiting in the Dr. office as a kid ...  ;D ;D

Latimeria

It's been raining for 3 weeks for me, Dave... Actually 4 months, so i'm good with it. This is everyone's chance to shine as my wife already knows that I'm on a mission when i get the green light. 
I'm PUI right now as my back has been hurting today and ruined my Saturday plans. Lol

WheresMyBeer

Ghad ... just found the cartoon one. That was good ...  :)

Tim524

Waldo has some competition 8)

Latimeria

Squatch is the Hide and Seek champion.....

jrodda

I was trippin that scribby showed up for a second...Get those watermarks off so I can find the squatch!