News:

Prehistoric Soul - 2024

We are pleased to announce that the forum has been successfully updated to the latest version. While the process has been gradual and some posts were unfortunately lost, the forum is now operating on a stable platform. Over the coming weeks, we will continue to make periodic updates, including adjustments to colors, advertisements, and other features. In the meantime, we encourage you to catch up on old posts or contribute new ones. Thank you for your patience and continued support.

Main Menu

SD 05/12

Started by Pinoyfisher, May 13, 2015, 12:05:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pinoyfisher

Binh and I hit the surf looking for grinners, but the bats keep finding us! I get a 40" and he gets a 51" plus a bonus leo that probably went 40"+

40"

51"

Leo

Mack was the bait. I did lose what I believe was the target species. 2 really hard hits then the drag went screaming. I put the reel in gear and I got some solid head shakes then my line went limp. I need to add a "rub leader". Found abrasion near where I tie my mainline to the 3way swivel. Bummer!! I had a good feeling about it too. That was an unfamiliar fight. Next time... 
Batson Rod Winner 2017
      2018 SNBF Champ
          Forty Six (46)

sasquatch

Well, nice bats and leopard anyway.

Latimeria

It's about time the surf is fishable again!

Nice trip guys...  it has to happen sooner or later!  I have a $1 on Binh... he's my horse to catch the first big surf grinner between you two!  LOL
;D

Beautiful fish there.
You can't catch them from your computer chair.

Pinoyfisher

Quote from: Latimeria on May 13, 2015, 07:15:52 AM

Nice trip guys...  it has to happen sooner or later!  I have a $1 on Binh... he's my horse to catch the first big surf grinner between you two!  LOL
;D

Beautiful fish there.

Blasphemer!!!
Batson Rod Winner 2017
      2018 SNBF Champ
          Forty Six (46)

j.rasta

Nice work guys, looks like all the real fish are in the surf! Keep at it Mike there's a Grinner in your future!

WheresMyBeer

Great stuff guys ...  8) 8)

Tim524

Nice work, your time is paying off 8)

Eric H

Jaws

Quote from: Pinoyfisher on May 13, 2015, 07:48:28 AM
Quote from: Latimeria on May 13, 2015, 07:15:52 AM

;D

Beautiful fish there.

Blasphemer!!!

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Now THAT WAS FUNNY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
It's all Tom and Don's fault! They "hooked" me on mud marlins and sharks!

SNBF VI  Winner

B_Litz

Wow, the bats have really been on lately..