News:

Prehistoric Soul - 2024

We are pleased to announce that the forum has been successfully updated to the latest version. While the process has been gradual and some posts were unfortunately lost, the forum is now operating on a stable platform. Over the coming weeks, we will continue to make periodic updates, including adjustments to colors, advertisements, and other features. In the meantime, we encourage you to catch up on old posts or contribute new ones. Thank you for your patience and continued support.

Main Menu

Monster Week

Started by Latimeria, May 16, 2015, 12:23:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Latimeria

Well, starting tomorrow is Animal Planet's Monster Week and it gave me an idea.  Let's see what monsters you have caught in the past on rod and reel.  It could be fish, reptiles, mammals, birds or other people.

The more prehistoric, the better!

Here are a few of my prehistoric monsters. (Besides, the posts have been stagnant from our weather lately and we need something new to look at... or old)

Lingosaurus

Not such an angel!

A 5' Gator that thought he was a Bass and ate my favorite frog.

My buddy Andrew with a monster Butterfly Ray!

White perch fishing and thought I had a monster cat that took the bait... He turned into Snapper Soup!

Sand Crabs

Monster Spotfin Croaker after being relieved of his flesh.

Let's see your monsters in dedication to Monster Week!
You can't catch them from your computer chair.

raychavez91

Excellent collection of pics man!

Sharkinthedark II

Latimeria

Wow, that looks like a big one! Most of the PMs I see are much smaller.   8)

vdisney

Awesome pictures Tom, much thanks............Verne
Family is Everything..............Honor, Loyalty & Respect

WheresMyBeer

SWEET!

My catches feel totally insignificant yet again TOM ... thanks!

:P

Latimeria

Quote from: WheresMyBeer on May 18, 2015, 08:45:59 AM

You know, I wasn't even sure Seven-Gills lived down this far at first until you showed me this picture.  Then I started gathering intel and couldn't believe how many old school guys used to catch them back in the day.

That is some halibut by the way.   ;D

Eric H

Just a couple old ones, wouldn't call them monsters...