News:

Prehistoric Soul - 2024

We are pleased to announce that the forum has been successfully updated to the latest version. While the process has been gradual and some posts were unfortunately lost, the forum is now operating on a stable platform. Over the coming weeks, we will continue to make periodic updates, including adjustments to colors, advertisements, and other features. In the meantime, we encourage you to catch up on old posts or contribute new ones. Thank you for your patience and continued support.

Main Menu

Freshwater section?

Started by huck, August 17, 2014, 10:25:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

huck

Will there be a freshwater section? Or is this site going to focus on saltwater only. Either way I'm ok with it, but I could post some trout and bass reports from the desert if you decide to add one.

Latimeria

Quote from: huck on August 17, 2014, 10:25:27 AM
Will there be a freshwater section? Or is this site going to focus on saltwater only. Either way I'm ok with it, but I could post some trout and bass reports from the desert if you decide to add one.

I was going to just have them mixed in all together by the type of fishing you do... foot, boat or tube/yak, but I do think you are right and maybe need to put a Freshwater section up here.  I'll look at it again and probably add another section.

Great seeing you on here Tim. 
You can't catch them from your computer chair.

huck

Thanks Tom, this site is looking great!