News:

Prehistoric Soul - 2024

We are pleased to announce that the forum has been successfully updated to the latest version. While the process has been gradual and some posts were unfortunately lost, the forum is now operating on a stable platform. Over the coming weeks, we will continue to make periodic updates, including adjustments to colors, advertisements, and other features. In the meantime, we encourage you to catch up on old posts or contribute new ones. Thank you for your patience and continued support.

Main Menu

Baseball

Started by WheresMyBeer, June 07, 2015, 01:13:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

WheresMyBeer

Some of you know I give updates on my son's baseball gig ... so here goes ...

Played in the CIF Open Division Championship today (highest in SD and the equivalent of making a State playoff in those other 49 states :-) ...).

Anyway, Rancho Bernardo played La Costa Canyon and won 3-2 in extras. My boy Alika went 2 for 4 with 2 doubles and 1 run scored. He had 41 Hits on the season and batted .402 which puts him in top 10 ALL San Diego.

Made the Palomar 1st Team All-Conference selection, won player of the year honors at RB, and has good chance at the San Diego Div 1 All-Section team ....

Any baseball guys know what all this means ....  :P :P

I'm crazy high on life right now ... after watching this win ... and I guess a couple Vodkas too ... but Damn I'm so proud. Totally surreal ... Can't explain.

Happy fishing folks. Thanks for reading this.

Dave

sasquatch

Not a baseball guy, but I know those are some great accomplishments.

Latimeria

Congrats Dave! That is an incredible accomplishment! Give him a pat on the back for me. I bet you are stoked!
You can't catch them from your computer chair.

j.rasta

Dayum dave! those are Strasburg esque credentials! Congrats to Alika and glad your a happy and proud Pops!