News:

Prehistoric Soul - 2024

We are pleased to announce that the forum has been successfully updated to the latest version. While the process has been gradual and some posts were unfortunately lost, the forum is now operating on a stable platform. Over the coming weeks, we will continue to make periodic updates, including adjustments to colors, advertisements, and other features. In the meantime, we encourage you to catch up on old posts or contribute new ones. Thank you for your patience and continued support.

Main Menu

Bait making Shelter Island 06/09

Started by Pinoyfisher, June 09, 2015, 04:13:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pinoyfisher

Plenty of macks available during incoming tide.

Batson Rod Winner 2017
      2018 SNBF Champ
          Forty Six (46)

Sharkinthedark II

I went to O'side pier yesterday for the same thing for nothing... My peeps make it look easy... :(

HalibutJoel99

Quote from: Pinoyfisher on June 09, 2015, 04:13:33 PM

What did you use to get the bait? Nice going.

Pinoyfisher

Quote from: HalibutJoel99 on June 09, 2015, 05:13:17 PM
Quote from: Pinoyfisher on June 09, 2015, 04:13:33 PM

What did you use to get the bait? Nice going.

Squid strips
2 hooks - sized 8
Bobber
1/4oz split shot
Batson Rod Winner 2017
      2018 SNBF Champ
          Forty Six (46)

Latimeria

Thanks for the intel Mike!  I can see one of those macks are screaming that he's going to be the one that gets a big surf grinner!  I can't wait to see how you do on those super fresh baits!
You can't catch them from your computer chair.

raychavez91

Gonna have to raid someone's fridge....

lamnidae

Pinoyfisher

Quote from: Latimeria on June 10, 2015, 06:04:09 AM
Thanks for the intel Mike!  I can see one of those macks are screaming that he's going to be the one that gets a big surf grinner!  I can't wait to see how you do on those super fresh baits!

We'll find out tomorrow if it's me or your horse ;) Either way, it'll be awesome... more awesome if it's me!
Batson Rod Winner 2017
      2018 SNBF Champ
          Forty Six (46)

Latimeria

Quote from: Pinoyfisher on June 10, 2015, 07:48:43 PM
Quote from: Latimeria on June 10, 2015, 06:04:09 AM

We'll find out tomorrow if it's me or your horse ;) Either way, it'll be awesome... more awesome if it's me!

My buck is still on my horse, but I will even frame the dollar for you and add a prize if you best him to the punch. If not, the prize goes to Binh! Lol

Let the games begin!
You can't catch them from your computer chair.