News:

Prehistoric Soul - 2024

We are pleased to announce that the forum has been successfully updated to the latest version. While the process has been gradual and some posts were unfortunately lost, the forum is now operating on a stable platform. Over the coming weeks, we will continue to make periodic updates, including adjustments to colors, advertisements, and other features. In the meantime, we encourage you to catch up on old posts or contribute new ones. Thank you for your patience and continued support.

Main Menu

Kitties on the chew!

Started by Castmaster, June 09, 2015, 05:52:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Castmaster

The stars aligned for us last Saturday.  This truly was the best leo bite I've experienced. We ran out of bait and left them with the bite switch still on. I used my Okuma Azores Z80S and Daiwa Sealine combo with 100lb mono leader to tame these kitties.   All were released to fight again another day. I was so beat up, it felt like I went on an offshore trip.  Just an awesome Saturday!  Some pics.

[img]http://i192.photobucket.com

Sharkinthedark II

Nice! That first one's a hog😼

Pinoyfisher

Solid saddle sharkin' pare!
Batson Rod Winner 2017
      2018 SNBF Champ
          Forty Six (46)

SurffishingSean

great kitty sesh!!!! so how many fish were caught?

Latimeria

Holy Leppos!  :o

Those are some submarines right there boss!  Congrats and what an epic session on the Leopards!  8)
You can't catch them from your computer chair.

raychavez91

Just short of May surf rod give away lol

vdisney

Quote from: Latimeria on June 10, 2015, 06:02:57 AMThose are some submarines right there boss! 

Subs they is, wtg guys...............V
Family is Everything..............Honor, Loyalty & Respect

xjchad

Castmaster

Thanks guys!  We had a total of 8 hookups, landed 6.  One got off and another busted the leader as it sawed it off against the pier.  That's in a span of about 4 hours.  I was lucky enough to hook a mack with my light setup when our last bait was soaking.  I cut the mack in half and we hooked the last two leos with it.  Lucky!

1morecast

2016 Summer Shark Fishing Champion :)
Twenty Three (23)

WheresMyBeer