News:

Prehistoric Soul - 2024

We are pleased to announce that the forum has been successfully updated to the latest version. While the process has been gradual and some posts were unfortunately lost, the forum is now operating on a stable platform. Over the coming weeks, we will continue to make periodic updates, including adjustments to colors, advertisements, and other features. In the meantime, we encourage you to catch up on old posts or contribute new ones. Thank you for your patience and continued support.

Main Menu

SQUIDCO Father's Day Parking Lot Sale

Started by Latimeria, June 18, 2015, 06:27:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Latimeria

Squidco is having its annual Father's Day parking lot sale down here if anyone is interested.  They usually have great prices, but really blow things out this Saturday.

Just a heads up if you need some tackle and looking for great prices.  (6/20)
You can't catch them from your computer chair.

skrilla

I'll be hanging out at the BD rod building tent. Swing by and say hi. Should be good times as always.

Latimeria

Quote from: skrilla on June 18, 2015, 10:40:30 AM
I'll be hanging out at the BD rod building tent. Swing by and say hi. Should be good times as always.

I'm about 75% sure I'll be there.  If so, I'll be on the look out for you.   8)

Pinoyfisher

So, what'd you guys get? I was too busy to make it there.
Batson Rod Winner 2017
      2018 SNBF Champ
          Forty Six (46)

skrilla

Was only able to grab a gift cert and some Squidco shirts for the fam. Shop was packed didn't wanna wait in it so hence the gift cert for another day haha. But there were some great deals to be had. Off the top of my head... 50 cent squid jigs, 1 dollar gaff hooks, 3 buck Megabaits, 10 rod blanks for 60 bucks, some leftover FH show vendor deals, and all the free soda and ice cream you wanted.

Latimeria

Quote from: skrilla on June 22, 2015, 11:26:58 AM
Was only able to grab a gift cert and some Squidco shirts for the fam. Shop was packed didn't wanna wait in it so hence the gift cert for another day haha. But there were some great deals to be had. Off the top of my head... 50 cent squid jigs, 1 dollar gaff hooks, 3 buck Megabaits, 10 rod blanks for 60 bucks, some leftover FH show vendor deals, and all the free soda and ice cream you wanted.

I heard you bumped into Dirty Dave.  Hopefully he wasn't too much of a bother or too offensive.  LOL

skrilla

Quote from: Latimeria on June 26, 2015, 09:33:32 AM
Quote from: skrilla on June 22, 2015, 11:26:58 AM

I heard you bumped into Dirty Dave.  Hopefully he wasn't too much of a bother or too offensive.  LOL

Oh no, Dave was an absolute gentleman.  ;D