News:

Prehistoric Soul - 2024

We are pleased to announce that the forum has been successfully updated to the latest version. While the process has been gradual and some posts were unfortunately lost, the forum is now operating on a stable platform. Over the coming weeks, we will continue to make periodic updates, including adjustments to colors, advertisements, and other features. In the meantime, we encourage you to catch up on old posts or contribute new ones. Thank you for your patience and continued support.

Main Menu

Airbrushing Lures

Started by Nicky, June 18, 2015, 02:25:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nicky

Well I've been lazy about posting stuff lately so I figured I'd post a little something different.  Since getting an awesome airbrush kit for Christmas (thank you Papa!) I've been painting lures with the inspiration and help of the man himself JKim.   Sorry it's a bit pic heavy and not the best pics but here are some creations.  (All lures painted are old and abused or lightly used)

Spook in Mackerel (caught a mini vina)

Spook in sexy smelt (also has caught a vina)

Another view

LC knock-off in Threadfin shad

Deep crank for a friend in SBB

Lucky Craft Flashminnow 95 in an imitation of bentos sexy katakuchi

Sammy clone in chovie

Megabass dogX in orange belly shad

Well not on JKim's level but I'm happy with it! ;)

Thanks for looking!

Nicky

sasquatch

Nice stuff Nicky. I wish I could do things like that.

j.rasta

That's awesome Nicky! "Not on JKIMS level" pffft, he didn't start at 14 either so I'm sure you'll be painting lures for him by this time next year B) keep at it brah! they're gonna need new paint in a few weeks after that coat gets chewed off!

Latimeria

Nicky, I have airbrushed a lot of lures in my time as well as fish mounts... You have some serious skills. Mad props to you!
You can't catch them from your computer chair.

skrilla

Cool patterns can't wait to see more.  8)

Nicky

Thank you for all the kind replies everyone!

Quote from: sasquatch on June 18, 2015, 03:54:26 PM
Nice stuff Nicky. I wish I could do things like that.

I'm sure you can Mr. Steve!

Here's another project.

Squiddy Tady 45

I like it but it's never as real as the animal itself.

Latimeria

You can't catch them from your computer chair.

sasquatch

That squid is way better than real.

Nicky

Cool thank you Mr. Tom and Steve!

faster u fool

GET OUT AND GET BIT..