News:

Prehistoric Soul - 2024

We are pleased to announce that the forum has been successfully updated to the latest version. While the process has been gradual and some posts were unfortunately lost, the forum is now operating on a stable platform. Over the coming weeks, we will continue to make periodic updates, including adjustments to colors, advertisements, and other features. In the meantime, we encourage you to catch up on old posts or contribute new ones. Thank you for your patience and continued support.

Main Menu

Lead Sinker Molds

Started by Latimeria, June 23, 2015, 01:48:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Latimeria

Does anyone have any lead fishing sinker molds they have sitting around that they would like to sell or trade for? 

Inline, cannon ball, trolling...  Just thought I would throw this out there first before I picked some up.  Thanks.
You can't catch them from your computer chair.

sasquatch

Let me know when you pick some up. I have some lead to melt.

Latimeria

Quote from: sasquatch on June 23, 2015, 02:11:31 PM
Let me know when you pick some up. I have some lead to melt.

Just ordered an 8 & 10 oz cannonball mold.  So many molds I want, but those will be good for everything we do.  Still looking if anyone sees any old molds lying in the garage collecting dust or something.   8)

1morecast

Your not going to casting a 10oz cannon balls in the surf are you? That's gonna be a hell of payload your delivering.  ???
2016 Summer Shark Fishing Champion :)
Twenty Three (23)

Latimeria

Quote from: 1morecast on July 12, 2015, 10:54:29 PM
Your not going to casting a 10oz cannon balls in the surf are you? That's gonna be a hell of payload your delivering.  ???

No, they are for my boat, but I have 10 oz sputniks and my 8 oz sputniks are my go to sinker.  I also cast the 10 oz pyramids quite often.  8)

Latimeria