News:

Prehistoric Soul - 2024

We are pleased to announce that the forum has been successfully updated to the latest version. While the process has been gradual and some posts were unfortunately lost, the forum is now operating on a stable platform. Over the coming weeks, we will continue to make periodic updates, including adjustments to colors, advertisements, and other features. In the meantime, we encourage you to catch up on old posts or contribute new ones. Thank you for your patience and continued support.

Main Menu

Solo tractor (07/12)

Started by Pinoyfisher, July 12, 2015, 12:24:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pinoyfisher

Subpar conditions and unfavorable tide. Beat the skunk with another solid surf tractor and a 2-3' camo shark. Binh is going though a dry streak right now  ;)  Macks and squish for bait. Squish only thing that worked.

Visited by DFG, he asked me what I was fishing for... "pelagics"... he literally laughed out loud! He congratulated me on a "politically correct" answer, checked my license and was on his way. Cool guy!

Tide improves next week...
Batson Rod Winner 2017
      2018 SNBF Champ
          Forty Six (46)

xjchad

BackBayMan

At least you're beating the stripe 8)
Anybody have an emergency beer?

Pinoyfisher

Quote from: BackBayMan on July 12, 2015, 10:19:18 AM
At least you're beating the stripe 8)

These big sngf have been fooling me into believing I've hooked into a grinner. Ever since I went straight braid, every thing feels bigger  ;)
Batson Rod Winner 2017
      2018 SNBF Champ
          Forty Six (46)

raychavez91

Wait till you start hooking a bunch of big bats solo on the braid lol

Latimeria

Nice Mike!  You're toastin Binh lately!
You can't catch them from your computer chair.

Pinoyfisher

Quote from: Latimeria on July 12, 2015, 04:30:40 PM
Nice Mike!  You're toastin Binh lately!

I'm just clearing a path for him ;)
Batson Rod Winner 2017
      2018 SNBF Champ
          Forty Six (46)

1morecast

Mike had his dry spell now it's my turn to be the sandhand. At least he's not making me tail any soup or seven yet.  ;)
2016 Summer Shark Fishing Champion :)
Twenty Three (23)

Castmaster