News:

Prehistoric Soul - 2024

We are pleased to announce that the forum has been successfully updated to the latest version. While the process has been gradual and some posts were unfortunately lost, the forum is now operating on a stable platform. Over the coming weeks, we will continue to make periodic updates, including adjustments to colors, advertisements, and other features. In the meantime, we encourage you to catch up on old posts or contribute new ones. Thank you for your patience and continued support.

Main Menu

Newport Back Bay 7-11-2015

Started by BackBayMan, July 12, 2015, 10:22:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BackBayMan

Been really quiet the last 3-4 weeks. Lots of small critters on the chew, but no monsters have wanted to come out and play. Lots of big tide swings and heavy current, but nothing worth posting. Been throwing everything at them but no serious love  :-[

Really trying to fish the big pond for something toothy, but time, tide, surf, salad and people have not cooperated this time of year in the OC :-[

On the positive side, my beer drinking game has been strong 8)
Anybody have an emergency beer?

raychavez91

I was out there last night on the docks, aside from hooking a legit beast bat, and breaking off, got a couple baybass, small rays and a yellow eel

Latimeria

Quote from: raychavez91 on July 12, 2015, 11:58:58 AM
I was out there last night on the docks, aside from hooking a legit beast bat, and breaking off, got a couple baybass, small rays and a yellow eel

Keep that eel at bay!!!!!   ;D
You can't catch them from your computer chair.

1morecast

Damn...Ray. No wounder your girl is always fishing with you.  ;D
2016 Summer Shark Fishing Champion :)
Twenty Three (23)

Latimeria

Yep, you've been thread jacked, Chip! Now you're competing with Rays big eel.  Lol
You can't catch them from your computer chair.

raychavez91

Pinoyfisher

Whoa!!!!!!!!!!!!! This one is gonna be Binh's all time favorite post!
Batson Rod Winner 2017
      2018 SNBF Champ
          Forty Six (46)

BackBayMan

I can't compete with Ray's monster eel...
Anybody have an emergency beer?

WheresMyBeer

uh ...  :o

.... go get um .... Ray?

vdisney

Family is Everything..............Honor, Loyalty & Respect