News:

Prehistoric Soul - 2024

We are pleased to announce that the forum has been successfully updated to the latest version. While the process has been gradual and some posts were unfortunately lost, the forum is now operating on a stable platform. Over the coming weeks, we will continue to make periodic updates, including adjustments to colors, advertisements, and other features. In the meantime, we encourage you to catch up on old posts or contribute new ones. Thank you for your patience and continued support.

Main Menu

Beating the Skunk (07-27)

Started by Pinoyfisher, July 28, 2015, 12:28:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pinoyfisher

Hit the surf with Binh. Conditions called for an outgoing tide with 2 footers... it was more like 2-3' with an occasional 4'.

Binh used macks, I started off with YFC and went to squish not long after. Pretty rough water with ripping downhill current made things difficult. Quiet night fishing-wise. I avoided the stripe with a spunky camo shark.

Binh is still waiting for the big one. I'll continue to sift out the bycatch til he gets the right kind  ;) Can't catch fish at home...
Batson Rod Winner 2017
      2018 SNBF Champ
          Forty Six (46)

WheresMyBeer

vdisney

Quote from: Pinoyfisher on July 28, 2015, 12:28:39 AM
Can't catch fish at home...

Couldn't have put it better myself............. ;D
Family is Everything..............Honor, Loyalty & Respect

Latimeria

Well damn, you are on a tear Mike!  I'm glad Binh was there to take your pic!

I'm starting to waver here...
You can't catch them from your computer chair.

mdcesq

Mike, you are right, YFC make good bait.  Nice camo shark. 

Mike

BackBayMan

Some of us don't waver. I still have my money on Binh 8)
Anybody have an emergency beer?

1morecast

2016 Summer Shark Fishing Champion :)
Twenty Three (23)

Latimeria

I'm still betting on you, but Mike made a big run. He just needed to get this out of his system so you can make a run!
You can't catch them from your computer chair.