News:

Prehistoric Soul - 2024

We are pleased to announce that the forum has been successfully updated to the latest version. While the process has been gradual and some posts were unfortunately lost, the forum is now operating on a stable platform. Over the coming weeks, we will continue to make periodic updates, including adjustments to colors, advertisements, and other features. In the meantime, we encourage you to catch up on old posts or contribute new ones. Thank you for your patience and continued support.

Main Menu

Surf reports??

Started by Pinoyfisher, August 19, 2015, 11:29:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pinoyfisher

Been awfully quiet... is the offshore fishing that good  ;)
Batson Rod Winner 2017
      2018 SNBF Champ
          Forty Six (46)

sasquatch

Hope it is on Friday and Saturday.

Plus summer sucks. Dark too late and too crowded.

Eric H

I've been hitting the jetty lately, nothing worth reporting

raychavez91

To many people, to much salad, dark to late, etc.
Just doing the occasional light tackle sesh

spideyjg

I may try and hit the sand Saturday but may settle for MB if the salad is nasty.

Got to take my new Saltist for a test drive. Going to assign the 506 to other duties.

After several sessions in the dark trying to see green line I went yeller.

Jim

Latimeria

Got word that some Hammerheads are in casting distance in NC, but the beaches are too packed to fish.  Kids are starting to go back to school, so it should start thinning out from here on out, even if won't start being too noticeable until after labor day.
You can't catch them from your computer chair.

WheresMyBeer

Hell yeah ... saving my brownie pts for offshore trips  ;) ;) ...

Steve-O ... heading out of Oside Saturday after all. Buddy boat?

sasquatch

Plan change. Now launching MB. Capt has a "Gala" to attend saturday PM. Work thing. Heading out soon for a friday run. Text you this afternoon with intel.

Latimeria

Quote from: sasquatch on August 21, 2015, 01:18:16 AM
Plan change. Now launching MB. Capt has a "Gala" to attend saturday PM. Work thing. Heading out soon for a friday run. Text you this afternoon with intel.

Seaforth Half Day boats are slaying them now.  Probably big mass of fish the entire way up.

I started rebuilding my carbs in my outboard in hopes it will rectify the problem.  I need to get the Boma up and running SOON!!!!

Good luck guys!
You can't catch them from your computer chair.