News:

Prehistoric Soul - 2024

We are pleased to announce that the forum has been successfully updated to the latest version. While the process has been gradual and some posts were unfortunately lost, the forum is now operating on a stable platform. Over the coming weeks, we will continue to make periodic updates, including adjustments to colors, advertisements, and other features. In the meantime, we encourage you to catch up on old posts or contribute new ones. Thank you for your patience and continued support.

Main Menu

Got 1

Started by BackBayMan, August 24, 2015, 07:59:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BackBayMan

Hit the bay with bigger gear to see if some of those missed runners from last week wanted a rematch. There were all kinds of small critters mauling the baits. The dentist was using 1/0s and put a bunch of babies on the beach. F'n child molester >:(

The rest of us fished honorably like reel men. Yours truly did get one bendo, a 42.5" angel ray. There were also other reputable reports of a couple of 40" plus bat rays landed over the weekend.

Not exactly WFO, but it is perfect beer drinking weather and at least some bigger models are starting to show ;D

Pretty fish, but it's not a big bat ray and it doesn't have teeth, so not pic worthy :-[
Anybody have an emergency beer?

raychavez91

Right on man, still gotta join you guys 1 of these days

Latimeria

Quote from: raychavez91 on August 25, 2015, 09:00:11 AM

You might end up with -6 while fishing with him!  LOL  :o ;D

JK!
You can't catch them from your computer chair.

Pinoyfisher

Quote from: Latimeria on August 25, 2015, 09:01:40 AM
Quote from: raychavez91 on August 25, 2015, 09:00:11 AM

You might end up with -6 while fishing with him!  LOL  :o ;D

JK!

He's actually good luck for me and he plays sand hand without hesitation!
Batson Rod Winner 2017
      2018 SNBF Champ
          Forty Six (46)

Tim524

It's still fun catching anything that pulls drag :) I saw a guy anchored up by Sea World on Sunday, He was full bendo with a bat ray, not sure how big but I saw a wing tip as it neared the boat and it was not happy ;)