News:

Prehistoric Soul - 2024

We are pleased to announce that the forum has been successfully updated to the latest version. While the process has been gradual and some posts were unfortunately lost, the forum is now operating on a stable platform. Over the coming weeks, we will continue to make periodic updates, including adjustments to colors, advertisements, and other features. In the meantime, we encourage you to catch up on old posts or contribute new ones. Thank you for your patience and continued support.

Main Menu

Super Moon Made It Super Tough (9/10)

Started by Latimeria, September 10, 2014, 04:54:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Latimeria

I had some family business to attend to before heading out for a Tuesday shark trip with Squatch.  I couldn't get free until 6pm and Steve spent some time looking for a fishable place.  Kelp was the biggest factor...

He found a spot and shoved the rover out of the way to score a nice leopard shark!

I set up next to him, but the incoming started to make it tough to fish.  I don't know how he did it, but he didn't lose a single rig and I lost 5 tonight!  That's like $45-$50 down the tubes!  Ughhhh

The sun was setting in on magic hour...

I did manage another BIG Surf Worm.

I had quite a few bass bites, but couldn't get them to stick.  I finally managed one to at least bring me to two fish even though they were not worth the lost rigs.

Oh well, I'm in NJ next week, so Squatch will have to pick up my slack.

Until Next Tide....
You can't catch them from your computer chair.

sasquatch

Hey Tom, thanks for the chop on that pic.

I have had more pleasant nights of conversation.

Losing rigs one after the other like that would put me in a mood too.

Safe trip home. See you in a couple weeks.

j.rasta

Looks like a stock photos to me lmfao!!! Have fun back home boss. Squatch, u got my # I'm ready to sand hand in Tom's absence...  8) nice work in tough conditions fellas.

MASSfisher

Makes me wanna lug my jig stick down to the beach one of these nights. Cool report, as usual!  8)